Jacarei, 7th MAY, 2011 - REVELATION OF THE MEDAL OF THE LOVING HEART OF SAINT JOSEPH


REVELAÇÃO DA MEDALHA DO AMANTÍSSIMO CORAÇÃO DE SÃO JOSÉ

MENSAGEM DO AMANTÍSSIMO CORAÇÃO DE SÃO JOSÉ

“-Marcos, Meu filho amadíssimo, venho hoje para te dar uma grande graça do Meu Coração! Venho para dar aos Meus filhos uma grande Benção e um grande dom do Meu amor, para ajudá-los em suas aflições e dificuldades e também para defendê-los de todo o mal.

Este Dom, é a Minha MEDALHA, a MEDALHA DO MEU CORAÇÃO!
Olha bem o que vou te mostrar agora e grava-o em teu coração.

(Palavras do vidente Marcos Tadeu:) “- Vi surgir no peito de São José o Seu Amantíssimo Coração em chamas de amor como um sol refulgente de luz. Em seguida, surgiram, ao redor de São José as seguintes palavras em letras douradas e luminosas:

AMANTÍSSIMO CORAÇÃO DE SÃO JOSÉ

Em baixo da nuvem onde se apoiavam os pés de São José, apareceu a data de hoje:

07 DE MAIO DE 2011

Ao redor da cabeça de São José, também havia muitos resplendores, muitos raios luminosos.
O quadro oval virou, e no reverso vi dois lírios que subiam dos dois lados da Medalha até em cima.Em baixo, as palavras luminosas:

ROGAI POR NÓS E DAI A PAZ AO MUNDO

No centro havia uma Cruz. Mais ou menos no meio desta Cruz, Estava o Sagrado Coração de Jesus Coroado de Espinhos. Mais em baixo, á direita, o Coração Imaculado de Maria cercado de espinhos; e mais á esquerda, o Amantíssimo Coração de São José, cercado de chamas de amor e também com espinhos mas, não ao redor dele e sim, cravados nele. Espetados nele. Em seguida, são José me disse:”


(São José) ”- Filho há muitos séculos tenho guardado esta grande graça. Esta revelação da Minha Medalha ao mundo para dá-la e revelá-la a ti, neste tempo. Esta Graça, ninguém mais a recebeu ou receberá no mundo além de ti. Isso se deve ao grande amor que Eu tenho por ti Marcos, o mais esforçado e dedicado dos Meus filhos e também, ao grande amor que Eu tenho por este lugar que é tão caro ao Meu Amantíssimo Coração e ao Senhor.
Este lugar Bendito e eleito pelos Nossos Sagrados Corações Unidos, é o lugar onde derramamos as riquezas do Nosso Amor e onde manifestamos as maiores misericórdias dos Nossos Corações Unidos inseparavelmente: No amor, na Dor, e na Glória.
Por isso, manda cunhar uma Medalha conforme o modelo que viste a fim de que todos a levem ao pescoço, e assim, recebam grandes graças do Meu Coração.
Ela será um sinal potentíssimo do Meu amor no meio dos Meus filhos e atrairá sobre eles, as bênçãos do Senhor. Diz também ao Meus filhos que Eu lhes prometo que:”

VINTE PROMESSAS DO AMANTÍSSIMO CORAÇÃO DE SÃO JOSÉ PARA OS QUE USAREM DEVOTAMENTE E CONFORME SEU DESEJO, SUA SANTA MEDALHA


1ª Os que usarem a Minha Medalha com confiança, serão guardados por Mim em todos os momentos de sua vida, especialmente nos perigos e estarão sempre cobertos com o Meu Manto.
2ª Não serão flagelados pela miséria espiritual nem pela temporal.
3ª Não lhes faltarão os auxílios e meios necessários para terem uma vida digna. Em outras palavras, não lhes faltarão trabalho e a ajuda caridosa para que tenham uma vida digna.
4ª Não serão vencidos pelas tentações do demônio, os que usarem a Minha Medalha e rezarem a Minha Hora Santa aos domingos. Diminuirei sobre eles a influência de satanás. Livrarei suas casas, bens, corpos e almas de qualquer dominação satânica.
5ª Serão abençoados nos seus trabalhos e obras.
6ª Serão aliviados e confortados por Mim em suas enfermidades e sofrimentos.
7ª Muitos serão curados Milagrosamente para maior gloria de Deus e triunfo dos Nossos Corações Unidos.
8ª Não conhecerão as chamas eternas os que usarem a Minha Medalha, com amor.
9ª Não morrerão em pecado mortal aqueles usarem a Minha Medalha e tiverem a Verdadeira Devoção ao Meu Coração.
10ª Suas famílias serão socorridas por Mim em suas necessidades e serão cobertas por meu manto.
11ª Os jovens que usarem a Minha Medalha com amor, seguindo Meus exemplos e virtudes, não cairão em pecado. Se tiverem caído, voltarão ao caminho da virtude. Os jovens puros e castos se conservarão puros e receberão de Mim todos os meios, a força e a graça, para perseverarem até o fim no caminho da castidade e da santidade.
12ª Esta Medalha fará despertar em muitas almas, o Santo desejo de se consagrarem a Mim e de se dedicarem a vida de oração, contemplação e entrega total à Deus por meio do Meu Coração.
13ª Diminuirá nas almas que usarem a Minha Medalha, até desaparecer por completo, o amor desordenado de si mesmas, do mundo e das criaturas e aumentará sempre mais nela o amor divino e celestial, o gosto pelas coisas de Deus e o amor das virtudes.
14ª Serão iluminados sobre os mistérios da redenção e sobre o quanto os Meus sofrimentos, unidos aos de Jesus e Maria, colaboraram na obra da redenção humana. Serão esclarecidos sobre as Minhas virtudes, méritos, os dons que Eu recebi da Santíssima Trindade e o imenso amor que Ela teve e tem por Mim.
15ª Serão ouvidos por Mim em todas as suas orações, e tudo o que me pedirem, Eu lhes concederei. (desde que não seja contrário a vontade de Deus)
16ª Os agonizantes serão confortados por Mim nos últimos momentos de sua vida na Terra. Não serão atormentados pelos demônios em sua agonia. Receberão a Minha visita e receberão o Meu abraço paterno espirando suavemente em Meus braços.
17ª Os pais receberão a Minha contínua assistência em suas dificuldades e terão as luzes necessárias para bem educarem os seus filhos no santo amor de Deus.
18ª Pouco a pouco, retornará a Paz às famílias e cidades onde a Minha Medalha for conhecida, amada e propagada. A Paz e a concórdia reinarão onde Eu for amado e venerado por meio dela. As guerras serão detidas, afastadas ou terão a sua duração diminuída. A violência desaparecerá.
19ª Os corações empedernidos no pecado, serão tocados pela graça e retornarão ao seio da Santa Fé Católica e andarão com passo firme no caminho da santidade.
20ª Os que usarem a Minha Medalha receberão a graça de serem levados por Mim diretamente ao Paraíso depois da morte, e serão colocados junto ao Meu trono no Céu onde conhecerão os Meus mistérios e segredos e onde gozarão de uma indescritível felicidade ao Meu lado para sempre.

(MARCOS): E por fim São José disse que através dessa Medalha a verdadeira devoção para com Ele, para com o Seu Coração se espalhará rapidamente pelo mundo inteiro, que através dessa Medalha ele será colocado em local de honra de onde Ele foi tirado ao longo dos séculos, até quase cair no esquecimento por parte do povo cristão, do povo católico. São José vai resplandecer com uma glória com a qual Ele nunca resplandeceu antes, graças a esta Medalha.
São José também disse que essa Medalha foi revelada aqui neste lugar, devido ao imenso amor que Ele tem por esse lugar que é mais caro e querido ao Coração Dele do que todo o mundo e que esta Medalha vai apressar e muito o triunfo do Coração Dele, de Nosso Senhora, de Nossa Senhora o triunfo de Deus nas almas, nas famílias e nas nações. E portanto, eu tinha a missão de mandar cunhar esta Medalha o mais depressa possível e colocar acessível a todas as almas, todos os filhos Dele o mais rápido que Eu puder.


REVELATION OF THE MEDAL OF THE LOVING HEART OF SAINT JOSEPH, AT THE JACAREI APPARITIONS'S – SP, BRAZIL


JACAREI, 7th MAY, 2011

(around 10:00 PM)




Marcos, my beloved child. I come today to give you a great Grace of My Heart. I come to give to My children a great Blessing and a great gift of My Love, to help them in their sorrows and difficulties and also to defend them from all evil. This gift is My MEDAL, THE MEDAL OF MY HEART, look well what I will show you now and save it in your heart.
(Seer Marcos Tadeu) I've seen arise in the chest of Saint Joseph His Loving Heart, burning with Love,like a sun shining with light, then arose around Saint Joseph the following words in golden letters and bright.
LOVING HEART OF SAINT JOSEPH

Under the cloud the rested the Saint Joseph feet appeared the today's date.

MAY 7TH 2011
Around the head of Saint Joseph also had many flushes, many light rays.
The Oval picture turned and I saw the reverse two lilies that rose on the both sides of the Medal to the top, underneath the words bright:

PRAY FOR US AND AID THE PEACE TO THE WORD

At the center was a cross, more or less in the middle of this cross was the Sacred Heart of Jesus crowned with thorns, lower down on the right the Immaculate Heart of Mary, sorrounded by thorns and most left the Loving Heart of Saint Joseph, sorrounded by flames of Love, and also with throns, but not around him, but nailed it, spiked it. Saint Joseph then told me:

SAINT JOSEPH:

Child, for many centuries I have kept this great Grace, this revelation of My Medal to the world, to give It and to reveal It to you in this time. This Grace no one received or will receive in the world besides you. This is due to the great Love that I have for you Marcos, the most ardent and dedicated of My sons, and also due the great Love that I have to this Place, which is so dear to My Heart and to the Lord. This Blessed and Elected Place by our Sacred United Hearts, is where We poured the riches of Our Love and where we express the greatest mercy of Our United Heart inseparably in Love, in Pain and in Glory. So, order to mint Medal, as the model you saw, so that everyone lead on the neck, and receive Great Graces of My Heart.. It will be a very powerful sign of my Love among my childrens and will attract on the the blessings of the Lord. Also says to My children that I promise them, that:

20 PROMISES THAT SAINT JOSEPH DID FOR WHOM TO USE HIS HOLY MEDAL WITH LOVE, DEVOTION AND FIDELITY:

1. Those who wear My Medal with confidence, will be kept by Me at all his life moment's and specially in the dangers, will be always covered with My mantle. 

2. Will not be flagellate by the spiritual poverty, even by the temporal. 

3. Will not miss to them the aid and the necessary ways to a dignified life, in other words, will not miss to them the work and charitable help to have a dignified life. 

4. Will not be won by the temptations of the devil those one that use My Medal and pray My Holy Hour on sundays. I will dimish on them the influence of Satan, I will save their homes, goods, bodies and souls of any satanic domination. 

5. Will be blessed in their work and deeds 

6. Will be relieved and comforted by Me in their sickness and sufferings 

7. Many will be miraculously healed to the Greater Glory of God and Triumph of Our United Hearts. 

8. Will not know the eternal flames those one that uses My Medal with love 

9. Will not die in mortal sin, those who use My Medal and have a true devotion to My Heart 

10. Their families will be helped by Me in their needs and will be covered by My Mantle. 

11. The young people who wear My Medal with love following my examples and virtues will not fall on into sin, and if have fallen will be back, to the virtue's path. 
The young people pure and chaste will keep themselves pure, and will receive from Me all ways, the Strenght and Grace to persevere until the end, in the path of Chastity and Holiness. 

12. This Medal will make arouse in many souls the Holy desire to consecrate themselves to Me, and to devote themselves to a life of prayer, contemplation and dedication to God through My Heart. 

13. Will decresase on the souls that wear My Medal until make disappears altogether the inordinate love of themselves, the world and the creatures, and will make grow ever more in them the Divine and Heavenly Love, and the taste to the things of God and the love of virtues. 

14. Will be enlightened about the Redemption's Mysteries and about how much My sufferings united with those of Jesus and Mary collaborated on the work of the human redemption. Will be informed about My Virtues, Merits and gifts that I received from the Holy Trinity, and the immense Love that It had and has to Me. 

15. Will be heard by Me in all their prayers, and everything that they ask Me I will grant them (of course, unless it is contrary the God's will) 

16. Those dying, will comforted by Me in the last moments of their life on earth, will 
not be tormented by demons in their agony, and will receive My visit and will have My paternal embrace, softly expiring in My arms. 

17. The parents will receive continued assistance in his difficulties, and will have the necessary lights to educate well their children in the Holy Love of God. 

18. Slowly will return the Peace to the families and towns where My Medal is known, loved and propagated. Peace and Harmony will reign where I is loved and and revered through It. Wars will be held, removed or will have their duration diminished, the violence will disappear. 

19. The stony hearts in sin will be touched by Grace and will return to the bosom of the Holy Catholic faith, and will walk on the sanctity's path. 

20. Those who wear My Medal will receive the Grace of to be taken by Me directly to Heaven after the death and will be put close to My throne in Heaven where will know My mysteries and secrets and will joy an indescribable happiness on My side forever. 

(This Medal will soon be minted by the seer Marcos Tadeu and will be available to everyone that love the Loving Heart of Saint Joseph) 

(MARCOS): And finally Saint Joseph said that through this Medal, the true devotion to Him, and to His Heart will quickly spread all over the world, so through this Medal It will be placed at an honor site from where It was taken along the centuries, until almost to be forgotten by the christian people, by the catholic people. Saint Joseph will shine with a glory with which He never shone before, thanks to this Medal. 
Saint Joseph also said that this Medal was revealed Here in this Place, due the immense Love that He has for this Place, which is more dear and darling to His Heart than all the world, and that this Medal will rush and much, the triumph of His Heart, of Our Lady, the triumph of God in the souls, families and nations. And therefore, I had a mission of to order the minting of this Medal as soon as possible, and make It accessible to all souls, all His children as fast as I can.



Imposition Prayer of Medal of Saint Joseph and Consecration to the Loving Heart of Saint Joseph. Through it, made by the seer Marcos Tadeu on 20/11/2011 at the Apparitions Shrine’s of Jacarei. 

"Oh Loving Heart of St. Joseph, through your Heart Medal, I consecrate myself today and always completely at yours Loving Heart..

 Throughout your medal, I promise to live as your own son every day of my life, obeying the commandments of God, living as true Catholic son of the Lord, of Most Holy Virgin Mary, yours and do make your Hour of Prayer, every Sunday with love, loyalty and propagate your Heart Medal to all souls as I can throughout my life.

 Throughout your Medal, oh St. Joseph, oh my Loving Father, I beg you, release me from all evil curses, plagues, accidents, violence, crime, strife and all sorts of ailments of the body that may happen to me.

Through your Heart Medal, release me also from all diabolical obsession, possession of all evil and all interference of Satan in my life, my family, my work and in all places where I have to go.

 Release me also through your Medal of all bad people, false, slanderous, and envious of my thirsty unhappiness.Release me, mainly through your Medal of every sin that can throw me in hell. Leave away from me all about is not the God's will. Everything that offends God and separates me from Him.

Throughout your Medal give me the Grace to live in union with God, Mary, with You and the Saints and Angels during all my life.

Throughout Your Medal, Oh Most Loving Father, also pour over my home all the blessings of Your Heart so that, we can always live in complete harmony and Peace. Oh Loving Heart of St. Joseph, that wherever I go with the Medal of Your Heart, grant that can also go with the Angels, the Saints of Heaven and Yourself, You may go with me always protecting me and covering me with your mantle.

Give me  by for your Medal, I always enjoy perfect health of body and soul to serving God, the Blessed Virgin Mary with perfection in this life, can get of You, to praise tTem and also with the Angels and Saints in heaven for all eternity.

So be it. Amém"  


HAIL  JOSEPH


Hail Joseph, Elected of Grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed art thou amongst men

And blessed is Yours Loving Heart, Our Co-redeemer and support of Jesus and Mary.

Saint Joseph, Father of Son of God, and our Father

 Assist to us sinners ,now and at our last hour. Amen