JACAREI, 10th, 1994 - EIGHTH MESSAGE


I AM HEAVENLY PROPHESIED OF THE LAST TIMES!...LISTEN TO ME!


"My children, I am the last times Heavenly Prophiesied!...I'm sent by God to deliver to you the latest Messages to the mankind.



In these time where the "black beast", the freemasory, the "new era", scatters the darkness of the lack of faith along the way, I've been sent by God to lead you to Him as soon as possible.

These are the last Apparitions for the mankind...My numerous manifestations today make themselves present to you all. I cried, cried, and asked! And you didn't answered Me...What can I do?...Everything I'm doing for the world's conversion!!...(pause)...this is a complaint...(pause)

My numerous Apparitions cannot convert at least "a third" of the mankind...Why such a lack of love My children?

The Rosary is the "Great Weapon" that I give to you...My army follow guided by Me fighting the "strenght" of satan and his minions. Soon My Immaculate Heart will triumph, and the Peace will come to the world.

I, the heavenly prophesied of the last times, come back again for to make to you My repeated invitation to conversion - Belive in My manifestations!...Welcome My urgent invitation to conversion! I want not lose you, so turn to God through Me...
I do bless you, in the name of the Father...of the Son...and of the Holy Ghost..."