JACAREÍ, DECEMBER, 18th, 2011 - MESSAGE OF OUR LADY, GIVEN TO HER ELECTED SEER, MARCOS TADEU, AT THE APPARITIONS'S SHRINE OF JACAREÍ



"My children, today once again, I come from Heaven to cover ye with My Grace. I am That One, That same Lady, the IMMACULATE CONCEPTION that appeared to My little daughter, Bernadette at the poor Massabielle Grotto, in Lourdes, and that there, over the centuries have made ​​so many, and many Graces!


I am the same Mother who lives forever, and ever, with God and in God our Lord. The men have gone, the times have gone, and I continue eternal with God, unchanging. And that's why I'm here again to tell you:

Follow on, with confidence and hope, because I am your Mighty and Glorious Mother, who has traced already all the Great Plan of mankind Salvation, into this plan thee are included, and ye who follow the Messages that I've gave you here, occupies a special place in this Plan .
So My children, from thee I ask a love, a kindness, a gentleness, an unlimited obedience to everything that I have requested, so that we can drive my plan of salvation with thee until its perfect and complete victory.

Follow on, with joy, with peace and happiness at heart, for knowing yourselves, so loved so, by the Heavenly Mother who has chosen ye, called ye and placed ye here, in this great Salvation Plan, that My Immaculate Heart each day leads ahead with you. For that so, never slaughter ye, the sufferings, tribulations, and the difficulties you face in your day-to-day. But that each time more, you, supported in My Love, with trust in My Love, can move on, with joy and hope, complying, ever more, with everything that the Holy Ghost through Me, accomplishes in you and still want to accomplish in you.

Follow onwards, the prayer path, penance and of the Love that I have pointed out ye here, that every day my Heart through you, of your divulgation, your apostolate, your example, can reach all my children who still doesn't know My Love, even the most distant. For that then, my Immaculate Heart triumph on all my children lives, and the Sacred Heart
of My Son Jesus, really come, to establish His Kingdom in all souls.
Follow on, with love and hope, because your Redemption draws near, My Immaculate Heart will soon initiate, all his power, and then, satan will definitely be destroyed and God will again be Served, Adored and Glorified by all His children .

PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!

The Prayer is the world's salvation, the prayer is the salvation of souls, the prayer is the lifeline of families, the prayer is the salvation and is the answer to all your problems, my children! Prayer is, and will once again be, the salvation of the world, as was the first time in the Angelic Salutation, as again when I've gave the Rosary for My son, so well loved, so well dear, Domingos Gusmão, and as was also the splendid victory, that my Immaculate Heart have obtained in the Lepanto Battle.

The Rosary, it's My favorite prayer along with all the Chaplets that I gave ye, with the Holy Hours of prayer, which I have given ye here, will be once again, the salvation of whole mankind.

To all of you at this time, My little children, I do bless and say:

MORE PRAYER FOR THE FEAST OF CHRISTMAS, WHEN I WANT TO GIVE JESUS ​​AGAIN TO EVERY ONE OF YOU!

I bless you now generously, from Lourdes, from Heroldsbach, and from Jacareí...

The Peace little children! Go, in the Lord's Peace..."