JACAREÍ, JULY, 17th, 2011 - COMMEMORATION OF THE 64º BIRTHDAY OF THE MONTCHIARI'S APPARITIONS - MESSAGE OF THE LOVING HEART OF SAINT JOSEPH


MESSAGE OF SAINT JOSEPH

"My children, My Loving Heart bless you today, and gives to you once again, The Peace.

Grow each day more, in the true devotion to My Loving Heart, living each day more, in My presence, in My love, corresponding with all your hearts to My call and growing ever more, in the true trust and dependence of My Love, just as did ISAAC with his father Abraham.

Isaac loved so much his father Abraham that did not contest him, even when the father asked by his son where was the sacrifice to be offered to the Lord, and the father replied, 'The Lord will provide'.

Isaac trusted in his father, confided that his father knew exactly everything what he was doing and he would do, and when Isaac saw that the sacrifice would be himself, did not resist his father, pleaded no contest, no resistance to what the father should do. Trusted him, although this was against all his principles, against his own nature, against his understanding. Did trust on the Father and the Lord gave the award to Abraham and Isaac, blessing them and making them the patriarchs of the whole people of God.

If you also have to Me a true trust, a true love, a true dependence, the true filial love, such as Isaac had for his father. If you trust that what I do for you, the work which I realize in you, through My Messages is Holy, and that I know for where to lead you. And if you leave yourself drive, sweetly conduct through me even if it is to lead you, by sacrifice, among sacrifices and suffering, that you do not understand, that you do not realize. If you rely on Me, if you be led by Me, you too will be rewarded with the blessing of the Almighty, with the blessing of the Lord, as Abraham, as Isaac were.

Behold, that I call you to the complete trust in My Love, which I call you to full trust, unconditional, in My Love. I want of you a trust identical to that Isaac had to his father. Only this way I will guide you and lead you down the road: of the Love, Goodness, Grace and Peace.

Today, I bless you, all you who hear My Message by the hoarse voice of my son Marcos, cooled, which resisted until now, so that I could send you My Message.

See little children, that My Love does not tires of to teach you the true devotion to Me, what I expect of you and that you must tues. From you to whom I so much teaching, I hope more and more the practice of the lessons of My Perfect Love

Forward, My Ickle Firsties! Practise what I teach you! Because My Words ends in great wisdom that is denied to the proud of heart, but that is revealed and taught to the pure, the humble, the simple-minded.

To all in this time, I bless with Love"