JACAREI, OCTOBER 30th, 2010 - MESSAGE OF SAINT JOSEPH


MESSAGE OF SAINT JOSEPH

“Beloved children, my Loving Heart bless you today again, and gives you the Peace. I love you so much, so much! That I would
like of to hold you all, inside my Loving Heart, for therein, my sons even drown you, at my infinite love's ocean for you.
I love you so much! I love you more than your parents have loved you, or can loves you. I love you with a love, larger than the all
parents in the world have together for their sons..


I keep you all at my Loving Heart . My gaze is always placed on you. Trust in My Love! Trust in My Grace, and in My Protection,
because I never, never will leave you alone. I am always with you!
My gazes pursues you along the day, wherever you go, whatever you do.
My gazes follows you, my gazes probe your heart, knows your sorrows, know your anguish, know your troubles, know your fears
and ambitions, and my Heart take providence about everything.
Provides before God, all necessary graces for you, for that you can live in peace, and forever more walk, and to grow up at the perfect
God's Love, at His perfect fullfilment of His commandments and for that you can win with love and faith, all difficults and battles in
this life.
I am always with you! No tear falls from your eyes no that I see it, without that I become aware, without I know.
Then my sons, give me all your cares, all your difficults. Pray very much to my Loving Heart! Contemplate it! Because to
contemplate my Loving Heart is the same as to contemplate my Own Love for you. Contemplate it, and you will verify that you do
have a shelter, you will verify that you do have a home, and you will verify that you can live at the atrium, of my Loving Heart,
and therefore, you can lives in peace.

I love you so much! I've offered you so many times My Love, but to many people, have rejected it! I already do not know else, what
to do for to show you My Love, and for to make you belive that My Love for you is True, is Big and Pure, is Faithful, and nothing
else wishes from you than the perfect correspondence, in other words, to be loved by you all!
Come my children! Give me your hearts, and I will completely takes you, and I will place you inside of My Loving Heart, where
we'll live together, where we'll stay together, at the same thrill, at the same rhythm of love for the Lord, for to His Love's Law, for
to His Word.
And then, with our beating hearts, at the same rhythm, we'll glorify the Holy Trinity, with the perfect Love Hymn's.
Pray, pray very much! The pray my sons is always your salvation, and the world's salvation. There is nothing most important, there is
nothing most precious and powerful, on this earth, than the pray.
Because the pray, done with heart, is Love, and the Love ascends to Heaven, and do makes that The Supreme Love, make to rain on
the earth, the Mercy, Peace, Grace, and Salvation's Grace!

PRAY VERY MUCH! THOSE WHO PRAYS VERY MUCH,
SAVES HIMSELF. THOSE WHO PRAYS A LITTLE IS IN
DANGER OF DAMNATION. AND THOSE WHO DOES NOT
PRAY, IS ALREADY CONDEMNED.

Do pray! Do pray! I will pray with you! Pray with me, and your pray will contain all power. I bless you all, at this very moment.”