JACAREÍ, OCTOBER, 30th, 2011 - MESSAGE OF OUR LADY



"My dear children, pray, pray always more!

Through the prayer you will be able to achieve miracles in the world.

Pray much, much, the ROSARY, because only it and the chaplets that I have taught in myApparitions, can achieve miracles for you in these times in which you live.

All that I promised to my son Dominic, when I’ve gave, when I’ve taught, I’ve told him the Holy Rosary

I promise unto you again today:

I will give the salvation to those who serve Me by My Rosary every day.

Will not be plagued by the poverty, spiritual or temporal, those ones my children, who are the most ardent in propagating the Rosary.

I'll be your comfort, your defense, your support and strength in every moment of life and all the other promises that I've gave to my son Dominic, to the devotees of the Rosary, I renew to you again My children, to you all today.

With theRosary you truly achieve the salvation, through the ROSARY you will reach a high degree of glory in heaven and an eminent holiness.

The Rosary will give you the strength to renounce the world, yourselves and your own will, and to obey faithfully the God’s Will.

The Rosary will make you more brothers of the Holy Angels, of the Heaven’s Blesseds, and will narrow the bonds of Divine Love, that unite Them.

Through the Rosary, I promise to protect, care for, and save all my children.

One day, through the Rosary, through the MEDALS that I’ve revealed in My Coming here,and around the world, of My SCAPULAR, I will save the whole world!

Pray the Rosary! Pray and, Pray and pray!

DO NOT think of anything else, pray the Rosary, prays the chaplets that I have given in My coming here AND IN THE WORLD, SO WHAT, I CAN ALWAYS MORE TO POUR ON YOU THE ALMIGHTY’S GRACES, reduce the influence of Satan in your life and EVER MORE CAN ALWAYS GIVE YOU ALL THE POWER YOU NEED FOR THAT you can get that holiness, that God wants and expects from you.

THE NATIONS AND THE WORLD WILL BE SAVED BY THE POWER OF MY ROSARY, THIS PRAYER THAT CLOSES IN ITSELF THE MYSTERIES OF THE REDEMPTION, SALVATION, AND THROUGH WHICH I ALREADY MADE MANY AND MANY WONDERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THAT I’LL STILL MAKE DRIVING ALL OF HUMANITY BACK TO MY SON, JESUS ​​CHRIST.

I, THE LADY OF THE ROSARY, THE QUEEN AND MESSENGER OF PEACE, YOUR MOTHER, tell you, AGAIN, CONFIRM TO YOU:

WHO LOVE ME, WHO SERVE ME BY MY ROSARY, practice the virtues that I myself HAD PRACTICED, AND MANY VIRTUES THAT I HAD, WILL NOT LOSE HIMSELF.

WHO SERVE ME BY MY ROSARY, NEVER, NEVER WILL LOSE HIMSELF!

A TRUE SON OF MINE, WHO LOVES ME THROUGH THE ROSARY, he shall never perish himself in the flames of hell.

SO MY CHILDREN, pray, pray always prays ever MORE! IN YOUR ROSARY IS THE SALVATION OF YOUR SOULS, AND THE SOULS OF THE WORLD.

To all this time I bless you with Love, from POMPEI, from Fátima and from Jacarei...

Stay in Peace My children, I leave to you My Peace "